Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oooh, Kinky.

I was just gone 12 days stranded on an otitis media island with no computer and television, and what do I discover after coming back? What have emerged from nowhere to assault us with titillating delights? What are now staring at us and making us feel like puritanical prudes? POST-COITAL PICTURES!
Yes, post-coital pictures. I have just recently been updating myself on some of my friends’ lives by checking out their friendster pictures, and what do I see peppering their public-domain photo albums? POST-COITAL PICTURES! You know them: The ones with the couple still in bed, one of them holding the phone camera towards their half-naked bodies, their faces puffy and red, exhausted, satisfied grins you’ve never ever seen them wear before masking their faces! Oooh, hot! (literally, because  copious, salty sweat are all over their faces.) So I guess this is the new trend, to friendster to the world that you’re getting some without resorting to scandal videos. Keep those photos coming! We don’t necessarily want to live vicariously through them, but they’re funny!
April 24, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment