Sunday, November 21, 2010

Different Seasons

I’ve just discovered with glee that I have a copy of Stephen King’s Different Seasons after a desperate rummaging through my shelf for an unread book, and suddenly remembered that I’ve been putting off reading this for quite a while. I am thoroughly enjoying reading it despite its length, King is the type of book you could just read and lose yourself in. This book is composed of four novellas (stories not short enough to be a short story or long enough to be a novel), all of which I recommend. For those of you who’ve enjoyed the excellent first season of Prisonbreak, you will enjoy Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption. And for those of you who’ve wept and became emotionally invested in Tuesday’s With Morrie, Apt Pupil is the story for you. Hah.


May 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment